Secure Your Business Interests with Our Corporate Lawyers | Comprehensive Legal Solutions for Your Corporate Needs
GSD Family Law Services:
- Incorporation of Business
- Asset Sale/Purchase Agreement
- Share Sale/Purchase Agreement
- Sale/Purchase of Business
- Minute Books
How We Can Assist
QUESTIONS ABOUT CORPORATE LAW?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CORPORATE MATTERS
Here are some key questions to consider if you are planning to set up a business or have already set up a business in Canada.
Do you do business across different provinces in Canada?
Are you aware that the province of Quebec is a civil law jurisdiction?
Are you planning to merge or amalgamate your company with another one?
Are you aware of the basis for income tax obligations in Canada?
Are you conversant with the laws on privacy for storage of personal information outside Canada?
As an employer, are you aware of the rules governing employer-employee relationships under Canadian law?
Do you know the rules governing copyright issues in Canada?
Are you conversant with the laws governing unsolicited promotions or advertising mail, otherwise called spam?
Do you know the rules and obligations governing the use of trademarks as a licence holder?
Employers or business owners in Canada often face complex legal challenges that require expert advice. GSD Law Group has a team of experienced lawyers who can provide comprehensive legal support to help navigate the complex legal landscape of business ownership in Canada. We can assist you in preparing for and addressing any legal challenges that may arise in your business operations, providing you with reliable and effective legal advice.
- Incorporation of new businesses
- Preparation of shareholder agreements
- Drafting of partnership agreements
- Purchase or sale of businesses whether by way of sale of assets or by way of a sale of shares.
- Preparation and keeping of minute books of your business.
- Preparation of commercial contracts your business may wish to enter into with any party.
- Providing legal advice on a wide range of corporate matters.
- Providing general legal advice to employers
- Providing legal advice to employees on a wide range of issues
- Providing relevant advice on matters relating to proper corporate governance
- Providing advice on issues relating to diversity and inclusion for public companies incorporated under the Canadian Business Corporations Act
- Stock Exchange Rules
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Reporting
- Compositions of boards and restrictions applicable
- Requirements for nationality of Directors of Companies incorporated in Canada
- The appointment and removal of directors
- Director’s remuneration
- Duties and Liabilities of Directors
- Issues relating to conflicts of interest for directors
- Requisite Information disclosure requirements for companies
- Rights of shareholders
- Issues relating to internal controls, accounts and audit of companies
- Potential liabilities of auditors
With GSD Law Group by your side, you can rest assured that you have expert legal support to guide you through even the most complex legal matters.