Nkechi Asekomhe Practices in Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law and Wills and Estates.
Prior to joining GSD Law Group, Nkechi practiced as an Associate Lawyer at a prestigious law firm in Lagos, Nigeria before relocating to the United Kingdom. During her years in England, She worked as an Employment Law and Human Resources Consultant to provide strategic advice to her clients on employment standards compliance and human rights issues.
After obtaining her NCA qualifications in Calgary, Nkechi Articled with a busy full-service litigation firm in downtown Calgary with a primary focus on Civil Litigation and Class Action Lawsuits. She currently volunteers as Duty Counsel at Pro-Bono Law Alberta and Calgary Legal Guidance. In her spare time, Nkechi enjoys travelling and relaxing with her family.
Areas of Practice:
- M.A Human Resource Management, Manchester Metropolitan University, England 2010
- LL.M Intellectual Property Law, University of Manchester, England 2007
- B.L Nigerian Law School, 2002
- LL.B University of Lagos, Nigeria 2000
- Law Society of Alberta, 2017
- Law Society of Nigeria, 2002